The UltraMol company’s quality management system is implemented and certified for compliance with ISO 9001: 2015 by the Russian Register Certification Association.
The implementation of a quality management system that complies with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 is a strategic decision that aims to improve the company’s performance and provide a solid foundation for sustainable development.
The ISO 9001: 2015 certificate confirms that the UltraMol company has implemented and operates a quality management system that guarantees the consistently high quality of the services provided, regardless of changing external or internal conditions. What matters is the constancy of quality and the fact that services are equally diligently provided to each client.
Benefits, which opens compliance with ISO 9001: 2015:
– confidence in the reliability of the company as a business partner;
– confidence in the constancy of the quality of the products and services offered;
– confidence in an adequate response to complaints;
– confidence in the possibility of long-term cooperation;
– attractiveness and reliability of the company to start joint projects.